Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2nd storytime of 2006

Theme
Animals ROCK!!


We Read:

Hip Cat by Jonathan London
Punk Farm by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
Pigs Rock! By Melanie Davis Jones

Flannel Play- Five Little Crickets

The first little cricket played a violin.
The second little cricket joined right in.
The third little cricket made a crackly song.
The fourth little cricket helped him along.
The fifth little cricket cried,
"Crick-crick-cree.
The orchestra is over and it's time for tea!

We Sang:

Song- Sing, Sing, Sing
(To the Tune of: Row, Row, Row your boat)

Sing, sing, sing with me.
Sing out loud and clear
To tell the Animals everywhere
That Music time is here.
Sing, sing, sing with me.
Sing out loud and clear
Animals rock, they won’t stop
Music time is here.



Old MacDonald had a Band…

Old MacDonald had a Band, E-I, E-I, O.
And in this band he had a guitar, E-I, E-I, O.
And in this band he had a jug
And in this band he had a banjo
And in this band he had a fiddle
And in this band he had some singers

No comments: