Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pre-School Tuesdays with Parents! #6 Turkeys are thankful too!

We Read...
Cat / written by Mike Dumbleton ; illustrated by Craig Smith
I'm Thankful Each Day by P.K. Hallinan

We heard a puppet story based on the book...
I want your moo : a story for children about self-esteem / by Marcella
Bakur Weiner and Jill Neimark ; illustrated by JoAnn Adinolfi.

We danced...
Shake your Sillies Out
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

We met Albuquerque my turkey and I sang this song:
Albuquerque is my turkey,
And he's feathered and he's fine.
And he wobbles, and he gobbles,
And I'm awfully gad he's mine.
He's the best pet that you can get,
Better than a dog or cat.
Albuquerque, he's my turkey,
And I'm awfully glad of that.
Albuquerque, he's my turkey,
He's so cozy in his bed,
Because for our Thanksgiving dinner,
We had scrambled eggs instead.

No comments: