Wednesday, March 21, 2007

10th Storytime of 2007

Theme:

GREEN

I Read...

Today Everyone is Irish…By Kathy Buchsbaum
The wide-mouthed frog by Keith Faulkner

We had a puppet story:
Go Away Big Green Monster by Ed Emberely

We Sang:

I'm looking over a four-leaf clover

I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before.

One leaf is sunshine, the second is rain,
Third is the roses that grow in the lane.
No need explaining, the one remainingIs somebody I adore.I
'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before

I’ve got a clover and I’ll hold it over
My head and shake it all around
I’ll put it on my elbow, I’ll put it on my knee
I’ll put it on my back and my tummy if you please
I’ve got a clover and I’ll hold it over
My head and shake it all around
I’ve got a clover, but now the dance is over
So I’ll put it on the ground!


Five Green and Speckled frogs

Five green and speckled frogs

Sat on a speckled log
Eating some most delicious bugs
YUM YUM
One jumped into the pool
Where it was nice and cool
Then there were four green and speckled frogs
GLUB GLUB

Count down from 5.

No comments: